Wednesday, March 15, 2006

Places and faces


ciao, bonjour, and hello.... welcome to my blog, a space where i will express my thoughts, dreams, questions, findings, and just random tid-bits ... A place where pictures like these of some of my favorite places and faces will be posted.. This is me, millions of colors, textures, smells, tastes and emotions...

I find my life to be filled with unexpected and interesting paths... I usually decide to glide down the most mysterious ones, you know so its more exiting. In the past two years I have met some of the most amazing people, interesting to the point of mesmarizing me... I have lived in Paris, visited Milan quite often, returned to Philly, and am currently (and yes very randomly) living in Michigan.... I have learned so many difficult lessons about life, myself (the hardest), and definitely love. O, and i know that i am just getting started on this wonderful journey through life!

I have not traveled nearly enough to satisfy my hunger for adventure or exposure to new and inspiring colors, sounds, sights, textures... and yet i am so very blessed to have already been given the opportunity of growth in other lands.
I just had a friend ask me why i would want to have a blog?
well i am a very expressive person, i love writing anywhere..napkins, business cards, match boxes.. and i jot down single words that i think of, or that i find inspiring in some way... i may even just write a question, a song, a long letter.... I also have the tendency of stashing pictures in my folders, or if printed posting them in my room on walls or in books... i love finding quotes and keeping them, or giving them to someone.

This blog i think will just be a means for me to do all of this and share it with those who i know, and possibly those who i dont yet (...meet new people just as out-there as i am, hear what they have to say)
Also, because i plan to continue traveling often I like the idea of my friends in the States, France, Italy, Dubai, Australia...wherever.. to be able to stay in touch in a different way than letters, emails or phone calls...make sense? ya

1 Comments:

Blogger LuisĀ° said...

I love your blog... and I still love u soo much...

2:02 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home